Our company philosophy revolves around the notion that each member of our team is a valuable contributor to all parts of our products. We encourage and trust our employees to make their own decisions and employ best practices. We value open discussion, opinionated ideas and we frequently collaborate across disciplines to ensure our decisions make sense from all perspectives.
- Comprehensive healthcare - medical, dental, vision
- Flexible vacation and work schedule
- 401k with matching
- Paid commute on public transit
- Generous stock grants
- Daily lunches
- Monthly phone bills
- Matching gift program to non profit organizations
- Weekly happy hour
- Company outings
- Shuffleboard table at the office
To apply for a position at Ginger Labs, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Senior Front End Developer
We are looking for a diligent developer with a keen eye for interfaces who will work with our design team to bring our UX specs to life.
- Iterate with UX and design team on specifications
- Collaborate with mobile team on specifications
- Implement React components with clean, tested code that works well on any supported browser
- Learn about and educate the team on the latest web technologies
- Maintain application, work with QA to file meaningful issues and fix bugs
- 3+ years of experience
- Complete understanding of the DOM and event propagation
- Familiar with modern build toolchains, CSS preprocessors, and source control
- React and/or React-Native
- Knowledge of Android and iOS SDK
Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for someone fluent in Objective-C who will help us continue to strike the balance between simplicity and power that makes Notability an incredible note-taking tool.
- Feature enhancements to our flagship product on iOS and OS X
- Bug fixing
- Code reviews
- Contribute to product discussions and planning of large engineering tasks
- 3+ years of experience
- Deep understanding of UIKit, auto-layout, Objective-C, and blocks
- Excited to learn new things
- Experience with Swift in production
- Familiarity with iCloud Documents
- Understanding code signing :)
Customer Experience Agent
We are looking for a Customer Experience Agent to provide technological expertise and educational support to our customers. You are an optimistic and attentive teammate who listens to customers, figures out what really matters, and you are resourceful enough to troubleshoot problems and get things done. An excellent communicator and lifelong learner, you see documentation and metrics as a way to recognize patterns and improve processes. You want to make people unexpectedly happy and leave them better than you found them.
- Serve as one of the first points of contact for customers' questions and feedback.
- Diagnose bugs and elevate them to quality assurance and engineering as needed.
- Articulate customers' needs and interests during internal product planning discussions.
- Write and maintain clear public support content such as FAQs and troubleshooting guides.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve any and all aspects of customer experience.
- Identify customers whose attention to detail and passion for Notability make them good candidates for our beta testing team.
- Manage high volume of customer support requests via email and an occasional phone call, using empathy and logical reasoning to help answer questions and troubleshoot problems.
Desired skills and experience:
- Articulate, personable, and reliable with excellent writing skills and email etiquette.
- 1-3 years of online customer support experience with previous experience in software a plus.
- Experience using support services such as Zendesk, Help Scout, Groove, etc.
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines within a fast-paced startup.
- Passionate about technology and providing incredible experiences for customers.
- Bachelor's degree with a background in a quantitative or computer science.
- Bonus points for programming experience.